14 件の投稿
annagastaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
do you have pictures with water ? - Do you have pictures with water?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
annagastaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - Hello, can you tell me what the paint color and finish is. Cheers Anna Gastaldi
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
annagastaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the wall stain - Can you tell me what you used to stain the walls? Cheers Anna Gastaldi
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
annagastaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the walls - Can you tell what you used to stain the walls? And are they pine? Cheers Anna Gastaldi
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント
annagastaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
walls - Hello, what did you use to stain the walls? Cheers Anna Gastaldi
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
annagastaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting living room wood trims - I wanted to know if I should paint my mouldings and chair rail in my living room and dinning room. The walls are farrow and ball white tie.... 続きを読む
    コメント
annagastaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood planks - Beautiful! can you tell me what kind of wood you used, and the dimensions? Cheers Anna Gastaldi
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント
annagastaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling - What a beautiful powder room. What did you do the the ceiling? Cheers. Anna Gastaldi
    コメント
annagastaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help to clean bare (unvarnished) hardwood floors - Hello, I have a 1894 old house in Calixa Lavallee Qc. and the floors in the living and dinning room are old unvarnished hardwood floors. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
annagastaldiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help to clean bare hardwood floors - I have old bare hardwood floors in the dinning room and living room. Any ideas on what to use to clean the floors? Thank you Anna Gas... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...