5 件の投稿
annabelkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this come with vent? What else? Do you have specs? - I'm planning to order the Copper Kitchen Hood "Chicago", Coffee, 30", Kitchen- Island ASAP. Does it come with a vent, etc.? Can you send m... 続きを読む
    コメント
annabelkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the chairs! Where can I buy them? - I want these exact chairs, where can I get them? Annabel Kuhn Laguna Niguel, CA Annabelkuhn66@yahoo.com
    コメント 1 件
annabelkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How long is this table? How many does it seat? Do you have for 10? - Thanks, Annabel Kuhn - Laguna Niguel, CA annabelkuhn66@yahoo.com
    コメント 1 件
annabelkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I buy this and how much? - I LOVE this chandelier, I live in Laguna Niguel, can you tell me where I can get this? Thanks, :) Annabel Kuhn annabelkuhn66@yahoo.com
    コメント 2 件
annabelkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the artificial Palm, where can I order a tall large one? - Large Tall Palm Tree (artificial). I'm looking for a really good one that looks very real that I can put in my living room. I have vaulted... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件