6 件の投稿
Anna Jensenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shrub identification - My new house has a shrubby tree with fruit-looking flowers growing next to my lilacs. Can anyone weigh in on what it is?
    コメント 2 件
Anna Jensenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shrub identification - I need help identifying this shrub outside of my home. Can anyone tell me what it is? Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
Anna Jensenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with identification - I've inherited some plants from my grandmother and need help identifying them so that I can learn how to best care for them. Any help is app... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Anna Jensenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with identification - I've inherited some plants from my grandmother and need help identifying them so that I can learn how to best care for them. Any help is app... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Anna Jensenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
60s Ranch Landscaping Ideas Needed! - We just bought our first home and are in the process of updating everything. We just had the house painted from red to this grey-ish green c... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Anna Jensenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lead Paint - We just bought our first home last month and the exterior paint is peeling, cracked, and in bad shape. Our neighbor, who says he's been pain... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件