4 件の投稿
ann2017さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How high should my backsplash be? - I’m in the middle of a kitchen renovation and am looking for advice on the backsplash. I am planning on having it start behind my range hood... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
ann2017さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Cabinet Design - Hi, I'm looking for some advice for my bottom cabinets. I really like the drawers but don't know what to do with the extra cabinet next to t... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
ann2017さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Engineered Hardwood Flooring - We are in the process of changing our carpet to engineered hardwood. We currently have laminate flooring in the kitchen which in next to liv... 投票する
    コメント 4 件    投票 12 票
ann2017さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with my foyer - We would like to update our front/entrance foyer. Any ideas? I have attached some pictures to help. One picture shows the front door/bench a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件