14 件の投稿
Anjib (Clive IA)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Driveway concert raised during winter - Hi All, This winter I noticed that my driveway concert had raised about 2 inch (see Picture 1). Most probably due to water/snow seepage bet... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Anjib (Clive IA)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggestion for a fragrant trees - Hi, I live in Clive, IA (Zip Code: 50325) area and looking for planting a tree in my front yard. I used to have (I think) Maple tree which ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Anjib (Clive IA)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What this plant is? - Hi All, Trying to find the name of this plant. I have seen people put this plant around electric boxes on the lawn and I am also planning t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Anjib (Clive IA)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fixing Mold and leaking pipe - Hi All, Seems like mold is building up in my guest bathroom. Might be issue with leaking pipe as seen on the picture. I am planning to repa... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Anjib (Clive IA)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What this in my lawn grass - Hi All, Yesterday morning I notice patches of black/brown spots on my lawn and going closer I saw grass like shown in picture below. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Anjib (Clive IA)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is my compost ready? - Hi All, This year I am trying to make compost myself. I used food scraps, brown papers, magazine and grass mulch. Last month compost temper... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Anjib (Clive IA)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seeing these mushroom all over the raised bed - Hi All, I am seeing these mushroom popping up all over the raised bed. I don't think its a good sign. Can anyone help me here to understand ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Anjib (Clive IA)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tomatoes plant not growing - Hi All, I have planted few tomatoes plant in my raised bed a month back. They are not growing as properly. Leaves are small and not bright g... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Anjib (Clive IA)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Maintain wooden stair - Hi All, I have this unfinished wooden stairs on the garage side. We used this stair very often and with year of use it looks ugly now. Can a... 続きを読む
    コメント
Anjib (Clive IA)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are these dead grass? - Hi All, My grass didn't improve much this year. The yellow spots are still there although it didn't grown wider. I am not even sure are thos... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...