29 件の投稿
Angie Hicksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Medicine cabinets - Hello! Can you tell me where to find the medicine cabs? Thank you, Angie
    コメント 2 件
Angie Hicksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood... - Hi! I'm looking into black walnut and birch for flooring. Both solid wood. My cabs are white w/black honed granite and island is black w/sup... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Angie Hicksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet Hardware - Hello! I'm having a hard time w/the size of my cab pulls. I want them to go the full length of the cabinet door or drawer. Is there a rule... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Angie Hicksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet Hardware - Hi! Where can I find the cabinet hardware? Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
Angie Hicksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighting - Where are the pendants from? Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Angie Hicksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet pulls - Hello, Can you tell me who makes these cabinet pulls? Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
Angie Hicksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet Hardware - Hello, Can you tell me who makes the cabinet hardware. Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
Angie Hicksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall paint - Hi! What is the paint color on the wall?
    コメント 2 件
Angie Hicksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendant size on kitchen island. - Hi! Calling all pros. My kitchen island is 5' x 12'. I'm looking at antiqued metal drums from Restoration Hardware. They come in 19" or... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Angie Hicksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stairs - Are the steps painted black? Have carpet? or is it the same stain as the floors? Thank you.
    コメント
もっと見る...