10 件の投稿
Angela Zuillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Self-cleaning oven cycle >> house burned to ground - Ever since joining this forum year and years ago I've read repeatedly not to use self cleaning oven feature due to how hard it is on the ele... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 18 件
Angela Zuillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Show me your laundry room light fixture! - I've been shopping online for new flush or semi-flush mount light fixtures for our laundry room. I am replacing two very unattractive fluore... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Angela Zuillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me decorate my laundry room - Hi! I am at the front end of a laundry room refresh- repainting, installing bead board, etc. I'm still finalizing paint colors but have star... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
Angela Zuillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this range installed correctly? - It only took me five years (??!) to notice this gap on the side of my range. It makes me think that the granite company we used when we buil... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Angela Zuillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Will I regret skipping water/ice in the fridge door? - After quietly wishing for the demise of our 10 year old standard depth refrigerator it happened this week. Right before Christmas is not ide... 続きを読む
    コメント 31 件
Angela Zuillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's your experience with matte hardwood floors? - Due to a recent dishwasher leak and subsequent hardwood damage we are getting all of our downstairs hardwood refinished. Since we first buil... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Angela Zuillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pool fencing quandary... - I'm posting this in the pool forum and building a home to hopefully pick all the brilliant & creative minds that hang out on these board... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Angela Zuillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Janky plumbing job- help!! (x-posted from bathrooms) - I posted this in the bathrooms forum as well, but we're in urgent need of advice on this so thought I would post here as well. Hope that's o... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Angela Zuillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Janky plumbing job. Help! - My friends are in the final phase of building their home. They had a beautiful old claw foot tub refinished and wanted wall mounted plumbing... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Angela Zuillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should I know about rug pads? - After searching for what seems like forever, finally found a rug for our living room. So now my thoughts turn to rug pads. Do I need one? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件