24 件の投稿
anetwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the cabinet color - I love the cabinet color. Would you share the color name?
    コメント 1 件
anetwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Glass for a bathroom exterior door? - I am having this bathroom remodeled in November and need to select a door. This is our second bathroom that our teens will use until they m... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
anetwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
custom Robern surrounds - This is beautifully coordinated. Were the custom medicine cabinet surrounds with sycamore and bronze made by Robern or a contractor?
    コメント 1 件
anetwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Udershelf Lighting - This is a beautiful integrated light strip. Do you recall the manufacturer? Thank you.
    コメント
anetwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Vanity: Input Please - This is a remodel. I am moving the existing back wall forward on the right side (the one with the mirror on it). This allows for a medicin... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
anetwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wood accessory - I love the organic feel. Could you share the source of the wood accessory above the bath? Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
anetwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Concrete - I love the courtyard feel of the patio. The surface of the patio and steps look a different color than the foundation. What treatment was ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
anetwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stone - I love the color of the stone walls and piers. It pulls together the home colors. What brand and color is it? Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
anetwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fiber Cement Fence - I would like some suggestions for a privacy fence. It will be attached to a home which is in a wild land urban interface. I know a masonry... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
anetwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paver Color - I like the paver design. What color are the pavers? Thank you.
    コメント
もっと見る...