30 件の投稿
andria564さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas on how to fix the sink mismatch - We just had quartzite installed. While I was able to approve seam placement, I was not able to see the placement of the seams on actually sl... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 29 件
andria564さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Design Plans back from K&D Designer - Attached is the layout our K&D designer sent back. I just feel it can be improved. This is a shower leaking tear out to studs situation ... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
andria564さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower leak - layout advice - Our shower sprang a leak for the 2nd time, new spot. Shower is being completely rebuilt, new floor, vanities have to removed for the floor s... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
andria564さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower Leak - Master Bath Layout Suggestions - You guys were so helpful with picking out our master bath paint color. Well the painter came back to do "touch ups" and we realize... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
andria564さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bedroom Furniture - All New - Alright, I have asked a couple of my mom friends and went through several options but I think we are settling on Restoration Hardware bedroo... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
andria564さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this color even exist? BM Navajo but with slightly less yellow. - I am trying really hard to find a bathroom paint color that doesn’t clash with the tile. It photographs darker than it is and has grays, bei... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
andria564さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bath - Get rid of the Bandaid color - Ok we had some patch work done in our bathroom, finally got rid of builder grade ceramic rings and holders. I cannot for the life of me pick... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
andria564さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sherwin Williams Pure White? Benjamin Moore Simply White? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Long story long our current trim is a discontinued paint line that cannot be color mat... 続きを読む
    コメント
andria564さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Restoration Hardware Felicity - Looking for Similar - Has anyone seen cabinet hardware, pull and knob, that is similar to the discontinued Restoration Hardware Felicity? I love this set and cann... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
andria564さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Emerald urethane trim enamel - Anyone use? - My husband had a "little" accident last night and ran my large SUV into our garage trim. We had the exterior trim repainted 5 year... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...