10 件の投稿
Andrew Pollackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on Hiding Alleyway and Roof - We live in a beautiful home with a horrible view of the alleyway including detached garage. I plan to plant Leyland cypress hedges to block ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Andrew Pollackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
question on issues with white oak cabinets - We are having white oak cabinets installed. I noticed bleeding of the glue(?) where the grain meets the edge. Can someone confirm the cause ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Andrew Pollackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
guidance on buying roller shades... - I’m building a new home and evaluating options for window treatments. The home is contemporary so we’re leaning towards roller shades. I’d l... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Andrew Pollackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tile on wall of bath - Can you tell me the name of the tile on the wall?
    コメント 1 件
Andrew Pollackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Alternatives to poured concrete retaining wall - Hi There, We are building a contemporary home in seattle. I'm anticipating the cost of poured concrete retaining walls will exceed our budg... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Andrew Pollackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help picking colors for exterior of contemporary home - Houzzers, I'm seeking advice on colors for the exterior of our home. We are considering shades of grey but are rethinking given we're in Se... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Andrew Pollackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on Architecural Design - Hi There, We are debating whether to include upper windows in our daughter's room. There are functional and aesthetic elements to the decisi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Andrew Pollackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood Screen - Can you tell me how you assembled the wood screen?
    コメント
Andrew Pollackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions of great room - What are the dimensions of the great room?
    コメント
Andrew Pollackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Costs to build new custom home in Seattle - I'm interested in understanding the hard and soft costs to build a custom home in Seattle. What is the average $ / sq ft to build a home in... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件