8 件の投稿
Andrew Cauchiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patterned Tiles - Hi, I am renovating a traditional townhouse and adding an extension to it at the rear. The old rooms at the front are tiled with patterned ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Andrew Cauchiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Andrew Cauchiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the height of both the mezzanine and the kitchen? - I am building an open plan and considering doing a Mezzanine as the height of the open plan is 5m, but the kitchen will be 2.7m whilst that ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Andrew Cauchiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Andrew Cauchiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the height of the mezzanine? - I am planning to add a Mezzanine to my 5m living room and was wondering how to it feels to have a 2.1m high Mezzanine floor.
    コメント 4 件
Andrew Cauchiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Open Plan Ceiling Height - Hi, I am currently in the process of building a house and I have an L-shaped open plan which leads on to the garden. In the narrow part of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Andrew Cauchiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dilemma over 5.3m height in living room and terrace directly above - Hi, I am designing a house with my architect and I have a dilemma over a high level window in the bedroom upstairs. To give the reader an id... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Andrew Cauchiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help for my house facade - I am currently working with my architect on the plans for a two-storey terraced house with underlying semi-basement garage which I am about ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件