8 件の投稿
Andrea Termottoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best methods to clean painted cabinets and white grout in shower? - What are the best products/methods to clean painted cabinets without ruining the finish of the paint? Google is saying a dish soap solution ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Andrea Termottoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need paint color suggestions for bathroom! - Looking to repaint this bathroom something way lighter. Thinking a white or very light gray. I have some samples up on the wall already. So ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Andrea Termottoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need grout sealing advice - My contractor suggested that I seal the grout of the shower floor for maximum protection. It is PRISM unsanded grout. My question is would t... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Andrea Termottoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bath grout dilemma, help! - So I have been through the wringer with my master bath remodel, starting with terrible contractors who left my brand new shower unusable wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Andrea Termottoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Grout haze?? - I have a tile floor in the shower that is a little less than a year old. Ever since the floor was done I have what I think is now grout haze... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Andrea Termottoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help choosing paint color!! Painters need decision by Friday! - The painters need a decision on paint color for my basement by this Friday. I am struggling to pick a color. It is a room with 10 foot ceili... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Andrea Termottoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New plus older red oak hardwood floors with Bona Nutmeg stain pics! - Super happy how my floors came out after lots of indecision and anxiety lol. The first pic is the newly installed red oak with Bona nutmeg. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 12 件
Andrea Termottoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need paint color advice for kitchen!! - Hi! Need advice on chosing a paint color for my kitchen walls. The cabinets are going to be SW Pure White- I photoshopped that into 2 of the... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件