23 件の投稿
Andiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Andiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help identify this weed - We have a slope behind our yard and those weeds are starting to grow and bloom. It's outside of Boston, Ma and the ground is pretty rocky a... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Andiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me decide on area rug - Im just starting to decorate. Those rugs are from Pottery and Barn, I honestly can't really imagine how they will fit into the room. I like ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 51 件
Andiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity mirror - I like to mix up the color scheme a bit. I do like the rectangular mirrors below. First one comes in bronze, gunmetal or soft gold. A barn w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
Andiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Andiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What would you do for private screen on patio? - We like to get some privacy to the right side of the patio. The neighbor's lot is higher than ours. The patio is around 12 feet wide. Any i... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Andiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find this foyer light? - Trying to find this light ... thanks.
    コメント 5 件
Andiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I buy this dining room light? - Does somebody know who sells this light? I do like the chandelier part inside. Thanks.
    コメント 4 件
Andiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
foyer light ideas needed - I need to pick a foyer light for a 9-foot ceiling. The dining room to the left is open to the foyer and will have the light below. Lights s... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Andiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Will this fixture provide enough light for 7X12' foyer? - How many bulbs? 60 Watt each? Can you describe the material of the fabric shade? Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...