4 件の投稿
Andra Paduraruさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decor ideas for this part of the room - Hi, I need some decor ideas for this part of the room and for these walls. I need to put here a dinning table, maybe a bookcase and/ or a b... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
Andra Paduraruさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help for my living room decor - Hi, I need some ideas for decorating my living room. The floor is brown-red. Please tell me what colour can I paint the walls, how can I put... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Andra Paduraruさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Babygirl room - Hi, I need some help to finish decorating my daughter's room (she has 15 months). In this moment this is how we sat the furniture, but I' m... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
Andra Paduraruさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living room decor - I am trying to decide how to finish decorating my living room and am totally stuck! I need some ideas for the carpet, window treatments, pil... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件