36 件の投稿
Amynoacids (z6 MI)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Golden hanhi offshoots - I have what was identified as golden hahni here several years ago. It has always growngrown slow, and looked scraggly. This spring, it has... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
Amynoacids (z6 MI)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Clearance rack repair jobs - All the nurseries have orchids on clearance right now. Most, because they're done blooming. These two are a little rough, but the plants the... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Amynoacids (z6 MI)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can this bird of paradise be saved? - I took this from a friend's parents who were moving to save it from getting tossed, but didn't quite realize what I was agreeing to. It is m... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Amynoacids (z6 MI)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this normal F. benjamina defoliation? - A friend's parents were moving away, and she asked me if I wanted their gigantic houseplants. I said yes without even finding out what kind ... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Amynoacids (z6 MI)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What do I do with this? - Last fall, my sister's office was going to throw away some very scraggly neglected succulents. They are not species I have kept before, most... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Amynoacids (z6 MI)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pointy jade - This little thing is almost 3 years old. It grew from a fallen leaf on a plant that I don't want to get much bigger, so it hasn't gotten muc... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Amynoacids (z6 MI)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Repotting someone else's rootbound giants - Finally got my hands on my parents' 15-30 year old beasts. Switched them all out to fast draining mix. Cut a lot of round and round and roun... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 2 件
Amynoacids (z6 MI)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
C. ovata discoloration - This plant grouping has been over-wintering in my office. I'm only there a few days a week, and noticed a week and a half ago that it had a... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Amynoacids (z6 MI)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Scientific name assistance - At a bonsai show, I feel in love with a little evergreen I've never noticed before. I took a pic of the tag so that I could Google it, but n... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Amynoacids (z6 MI)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
ID confirmation - I found this on clearance yesterday. I have lots and lots of plants, but mostly aroids, ficus, succulents. This is my first hoya. I did some... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...