5 件の投稿
Amy Kingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red ochre dining room needs help - I am struggling with how to bring my dining room together. Does it need a rug? I have paintings for the walls but took them down so they d... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Amy Kingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fabric suggestions for bed linens to coordinate with this rug - This is a rug in a master bedroom that I would really appreciate some bed linen fabric suggestions for. Owner tends to prefer traditional. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Amy Kingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help for entryway - Hello - first time posting. I'm wondering if I can get some advice for my entryway. The window at an angle gives me fits. Also, what kind... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Amy Kingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you include instructions for homeowners to install the door? - Our wall is stucco/masonry. We would love to do the job ourselves but are a little nervous about both how it will look (we don't want it t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Amy Kingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with guest room (red chinoiserie bed) - My mother's house has a guest room basically 12 x 12 square and I'm putting an antique chinoiserie twin bed in the room and wondering which ... 続きを読む
    コメント