17 件の投稿
amyfgibさんがディスカッションをはじめました
KitchenAid refrigerator coating? - Hi all! We have a 7-yr-old KitchenAid stainless steel refrigerator. I noticed what looked like a smudge or splatter. I gave it a firm rub an... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
amyfgibさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Removing in ground pool -- considerations? - Hi all, I live in San Diego and have a 23-yr-old in-ground pool. It needs to be renovated and we probably need to redo major portions of the... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
amyfgibさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are samples available for this product? - Can I purchase a sample or do I have to buy a whole box, and if I have to buy a whole box, what is the return process?
    コメント
amyfgibさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Make up air question - For some reason, make up air is the hardest thing for me to understand. I am installing a broan 1200 cfm external blower. I understand tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
amyfgibさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tapmaster -- any downside? - Hi everyone, I've always heard such positive things about the Tapmaster -- other than tacking a couple hundred dollars more onto a rapidly g... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
amyfgibさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vent-a-Hood install height? - I met with my cabinetmaker today and he noted that the VAH insert I'm considering specifies that its surround should be 27-30" above th... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
amyfgibさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tapmaster -- faucet limitations? - I have a couple questions for those of you with Tapmasters. From their website: "Although the Tapmaster will work with virtually any f... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
amyfgibさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stream-to-spray question - When you switch from stream to spray, do you have to hold the button down or will it stay in the spray position?
    コメント 1 件
amyfgibさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Offset tile in kitchen sink -- straightforward? - Hi everyone, I am considering a single-bowl kitchen sink with an offset drain, which would include a garbage disposal. This is a photo of un... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
amyfgibさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brand recommendations -- Porcelain wood-look tile - Hello everyone, We are looking into porcelain wood-look tile for about 1500 sq ft of our first floor. I'm hoping some of you have recommenda... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
もっと見る...