12 件の投稿
Amy Bellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sofa and Loveseat in Living Room - I need sofa and loveseat advice please. I found the two I like and am about to order but... the sofa is an 86" 2 cushion sofa and loves... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
Amy Bellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Timeless Leather Sofa or No? - This leather sofa is a great deal and amazing quality. Could I make it work in our lake cottage? Could I add two upholstered chairs in place... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Amy Bellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with this den please! - Please help us with furniture placement ideas for our den. Yes, the tv is over the fireplace. Something I swore I’d never do and we have chu... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Amy Bellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Antique Flip Top Table - I need suggestions on how to best style the flip up table in our dining room. It is one of the only pieces of furniture I have of my parents... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Amy Bellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Chairs - Does anyone know where I can find the chairs below online in blue? I have found the oval in this style but think I prefer the rectangular ba... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Amy Bellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which table? All suggestions welcome! - We are ready to make our dining space ours in our traditional "new to us" home. First photo is current furniture... ugh. 4th photo is dining... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Amy Bellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirrored dining room wall - I don't think this is one of those designs that will change come back in style. Walls are plaster. At this time I'm not sure how mirrors are... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
Amy Bellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Turning formal to casual. - We are seriously considering buying a 1920's home we have fallen in love with but find too formal. The ceilings are very high (good thing) a... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Amy Bellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Treatments? - I really hate to cover the windows and lose light. Opinions and or suggestions?
    コメント 5 件
Amy Bellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Family heirloom drop leaf just doesn't go, does it? - We moved to this craftsman from a larger home and have tried to make this drop leaf table work. We already have a dining room table and nowh... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 41 件
もっと見る...