12 件の投稿
Amy Caliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone know what type of stain this is? - Hi was hoping one of my fellow houzzers is familiar with the stain on the cedar siding on this pic. Color and whether it is semi translucen... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Amy Caliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Crown Molding - I love the simplicity and presence of the crown molding. Is this custom or can you let me know where to purchase? How large is it? Thank y... 続きを読む
    コメント
Amy Caliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
drop in tub/shower combo - Hi, I was hoping to install a drop in tub with shower in my home. Could you share with me your waterproofing technique for the tub deck? Ha... 続きを読む
    コメント
Amy Caliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
drop in tub with shower - Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. I've been told by my plumber that a drop in tub can not be used with a shower. Have you run in ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Amy Caliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
would you paint this small bathroom ceiling? - I would like to paint my bathroom ceiling a subtle metallic or pearl high gloss pale grey and walls in a similar color in eggshell separated... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Amy Caliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I paint my very tiny bathroom ceiling - Hi all, was strongly considering painting my tiny master bath ceiling a light silver metallic. Do you think the metallic paint will help bo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Amy Caliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
crown molding - hi there was hoping you could tell me if the crown molding is over the tile or above. i recently renovated a small bath with the shower til... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Amy Caliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need waterproofing and design help asap - Hi everyone :) I've got a bit of an embarrassing rookie diy mistake to own up to and I am in desperate need of a solution. We have complete... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Amy Caliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the whimsy of this bathroom - Hi i was hoping you could tell me where you purchased the "grand central station sign" it would be perfect for my busy family bathroom, so a... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Amy Caliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...