8 件の投稿
Amy Bernardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the bed! - Could you let me know where it came from? Thanks!
    コメント
Amy Bernardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faucet and sink - The faucet and hammered sink are beautiful! Do you have any info on the manufacturer of both? Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
Amy Bernardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shutters or no shutters? - We had to take them off to paint, and now I can't make up my mind which looks better. Please help me decide! Thanks! 投票する
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件    投票 40 票
Amy Bernardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interested in purchasing this door - Could you give me more information on how I could order this door?
    コメント 1 件
Amy Bernardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this door! - Would it be possible to order a door like this from you?
    コメント 1 件
Amy Bernardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Amy Bernardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Minimum height for washing machine standpipe - What's the minimum height for a high efficiency front load washing machine standpipe assuming the P Trap is no higher than 12" from the... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Amy Bernardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Searching for Isenhour sofa - I saw a photo of an Isenhour sofa that looked almost exactly like the Baker Milling Road Regency Sofa, minus the casters on the legs. But I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件