6 件の投稿
Amy Berginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need design help! - Trying to update living room and decide on layout so I can purchase new couches. The tv placement is temporary 1 we’ve had it above the fire... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Amy Berginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
gallery wall layout - I’m struggling with getting these pics up on a living room wall. I think I’m going to frame the big family pic in dark brown or black to co... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Amy Berginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need decorating help!! - These areas have me stuck!! Not changing wall color right now (have huge grad party scheduled in two weeks!) so just trying to update around... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Amy Berginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
rectangular light over large, round dining table - Can this shape light be used over 72” round dining table?
    コメント 1 件
Amy Berginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
vanity lighting help! - I am looking to replace these frosted glass covers with an updated clear glass (maybe with Edison bulbs.) I can’t remember the maker of our ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Amy Berginさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bathroom update needed! - I would like to update this glass block window...thinking about plantation shutters but not sure how it will look over the busy look of the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件