16 件の投稿
Amanda Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cement slab slightly sloped toward house - Our nearly completed home has a basement that walks out to a slab that has an overall slant toward the house (about 1 to 4 degrees). They di... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Amanda Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's wrong with my metal accent roofs? (And garage doors...) - They just put the metal accents roofs (don't know their real name) on my house and they don't look that great to me. But I'm not sure why. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Amanda Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
plaster range hoods anyone?? - Has anybody tried these in real life? like outside of beautiful Instagram photos? I love the simplicity, but wonder if I can pull it off. Al... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Amanda Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Milk white paint color for kitchen cupboards? - I love this off-white (greige?) paint color for kitchen cabinets (in the background cabinetry in top pic). Can anyone with experience point... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Amanda Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
white oak hard to achieve on my own in kitchen? - Choosing finishes for my kitchen, and I love the pics with a white oak island that sort of matches the floor (see link). But am I being fool... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Amanda Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
First time poster, all board and batten?? - Lurking for years guys, but first time actually building a house and wondering if I can do this house plan but with all board and batten? I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Amanda Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Separate kitchen?? - Alright you guys, I know this one has been discussed too much. But I'm curious. I've been living outside the United States in a country wher... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Amanda Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rules/suggestions for pendant lights? - Are there rules about which lighting pendants to choose for dining rooms? I live in a traditionally styled house, need a new pendant light f... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Amanda Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who do I need to call to build mud room cubbies? - Quick question: first time ever having something really done by someone else on the house. I want someone to transform an old sliding-door c... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Amanda Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which rug, no rug, bigger rug? - Trying to get a rug for an oddly shaped family room. I think this furniture placement is what I want to stick with- working around wall leng... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
もっと見る...