9 件の投稿
Abby Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Abby Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
dimensions please - Need to know the width
    コメント
Abby Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carpet - I love the neutral patterned carpet. Any info would be appreciated!
    コメント 1 件
Abby Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Abby Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug rules - I am in similar situation. So the rug is placed on carpet and it does not go under the furniture as the "rules" of using rugs. This looks fi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Abby Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Couch - Where is this couch from? Its lovely!
    コメント 1 件
Abby Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper? - I love the wallpaper. Where is it from??
    コメント 1 件
Abby Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to properly mix painted and stained wood trim? - Will be buying a house w wood paneling 1/3rd of wall with chair rail. Trying to figure it all out.
    コメント 1 件
Abby Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beams, accent or supporting structure? - I do not know how to tell if beams are real or fake and is it bad if they are simply accent and not true supporting structures?
    コメント 1 件