11 件の投稿
Amie Hinkleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
living room ideas - I am looking for ideas on how to furnish the living room to comfortably seat 5. It is 25’ x 19’.
    コメント
Amie Hinkleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with light fixtures - I am having a hard time picking out 2 chandeliers for the Family room. I am open for suggestions.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Amie Hinkleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Manufactured Name - What is the Manufactured name of this console table?
    コメント 3 件
Amie Hinkleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Amie Hinkleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help finding a light fixture - I need help looking for a ceiling light fixture for the stairway. My house is traditional and the color of the walls will be changed to ball... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Amie Hinkleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Make of Chandelier - Who makes this chandelier?
    コメント
Amie Hinkleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color - I am redoing my family room and having a hard time picking a wall color that goes with my couch. The couch color is a dark green with a brow... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Amie Hinkleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hanging Chandelier - Would anyone know the company that makes this chandelier?
    コメント 2 件
Amie Hinkleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - What color is the wall and beams?
    コメント 1 件
Amie Hinkleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for a light fixture - I really like the light fixture that is above the kitchen table in the photo. Would anybody know the brand of that fixture?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...