14 件の投稿
amg2011さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with paint choices for exterior of home - What colors could I paint the garage door, shutterso and front door to brighten this home up? Also open to suggestions for the porch. Thanks... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
amg2011さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior color scheme - Help brighten the exterior here. I would like to keep the siding. Any ideas for the porch ?
    コメント 1 件
amg2011さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color - Help I need wall color suggestions to liven the place up. I was thinking wherein Williams sea salt but open to any suggestions. Thanks in ad... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
amg2011さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug vs rug - Which rug will bring most color and options with pillows curtains and accessories in great room? 投票する
    コメント 4 件    投票 29 票
amg2011さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dark blah family room - Floors are dark walnut and so are shades. Walls are sherwin Williams modern grey and couch is a dark brown leather. Here is the pic of the r... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
amg2011さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art for large empty wall and window treatments - Large empry wall i would maybe like to paint a wide vertical stripe and then add art any ideas? Also I have two windows in my great room tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
amg2011さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help for great room - Help finding fabrics that "mismatch" but look good with this hair I have two of. I would like to bringing bigger modern prints and another c... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
amg2011さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room and foyer design - I just purchased the chairs table and hutch. My design style is rustic contemporary i guess you could call it. I am lost because my fabric o... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
amg2011さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
amg2011さんがディスカッションをはじめました
color - what colors do these come in
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...