8 件の投稿
Amber Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions of bathroom please - Thank so much for providing the before pictures. Beautifully done. Can you please tell me the dimensions of the bathroom? Who is the maker o... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Amber Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hello cabinet info please - Love your kitchen. Can you please tell me the make and model of the cabinets?
    コメント
Amber Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this kitchen. Where can I find the light above the sink? - Love this kitchen. Where can I find the light above the sink?
    コメント
Amber Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this kitchen! - Hi can you tell me the material of the counter top?
    コメント 2 件
Amber Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - He'll can you tell me where I can find this chandler ? Thank you
    コメント
Amber Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi there absolutely love this room. I would like to do something simil - Hi there absolutely love this room. I would like to do something similar in my dining room. Can you tell me the dimensions of this room plea... 続きを読む
    コメント
Amber Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Amber Nさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Draperies Fabric - Hi can you tell me the name/ color of the fabric and where the fabric or roman shades can be purchased please?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件