6 件の投稿
Amber-Lee Dibbleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the volume? - I need to know how much this jar will hold...
    コメント 1 件
Amber-Lee Dibbleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What capacity do these canisters hold? - There is no reference point- how much do each of the canisters hold?
    コメント
Amber-Lee Dibbleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The ceiling mural, are there any more photos of it? - I love this! Such a huge leap from plain old white. I would love this and to see it better. Do you by any chance have any more pictures of t... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Amber-Lee Dibbleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
By "painted over", does this mean stained? - How was this Stikwood "painted over"? Does this mean that I can stain my own Stickwood with any color or stain to create even more impact?
    コメント 6 件
Amber-Lee Dibbleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Refacing cabinetry with Stikwood ?! - Are there limitations to the type of cabinetry that can be refaced with Stikwood? I have an enormous kitchen with enormous cupboards and cab... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Amber-Lee Dibbleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Refacing cabinetry with Stikwood ?! - Are there limitations to the type of cabinetry that can be refaced with Stikwood? I have an enormous kitchen with enormous cupboards and cab... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件