8 件の投稿
a.m. Bakerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
More photos please - Hi, What needs to be assembled? How many pieces? Is it solid wood? What type of wood? What is the back made of--metal or wood? What are the... 続きを読む
    コメント
a.m. Bakerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pile length - I would like to know the depth of the pile on this rug. Also, do you have any photos to show from the edge, side view?
    コメント
a.m. Bakerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Price change - This was in my cart aince yesterday. It is the same seller, but I just got notifixation that the price raised $50. What is the deal?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
a.m. Bakerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
a.m. Bakerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
a.m. Bakerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
a.m. Bakerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I see more photos? - What is the inside like? Are there any other colors for distressing?
    コメント 1 件
a.m. Bakerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
8" maximum depth - Hi, I am looking for a farmhouse/rustic console table 36-48" wide by standard console height by no more than 8" deep. This aqua with yellow ... 続きを読む
    コメント