7 件の投稿
Alyssa Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Aloe - disease or husbandry problem? - I've had this aloe for around 6 years - it's been through many divisions and never had a problem. It goes outside in the summer and comes in... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Alyssa Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Houseplant success! - I'm not much of a houseplant person... so when both my African violets decide to bloom at the same time I celebrate! These were originally o... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Alyssa Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lily of the Valley - I have been getting acquainted with the yard of my rental house - been living here for a year but there's always more to see! There is a bed... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Alyssa Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Not Fragrant Memory - My mom always says this rose is Fragrant Memory... after some research, I'm convinced it's not. My latest guess is Peace? The plant is at le... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
Alyssa Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hostas in Colorado - I have a shade bed that is in need of some TLC, and I was thinking about putting in a few hostas. It gets all day shade, but we recently had... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 15 件
Alyssa Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need ideas for narrow "inferno strip" - This isn't the typical inferno strip... it's about 1 foot wide, bordered on the north by our driveway and the south by a privacy fence. Boul... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Alyssa Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unknown bee-balm relative? - This plant showed up in our Boulder, CO yard quite a few years ago. It has reseeded to several sites and blooms mid-spring. The flowers rese... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件