8 件の投稿
Alpesh Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
reversible fan? - is the motor reversible?
    コメント
Alpesh Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
removeal - How is the product applied and how do you remove it? Is it easy to remove?
    コメント 1 件
Alpesh Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
size - Is this a queen?
    コメント 1 件
Alpesh Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stools - How many stool are included, i see a weight of 80lbs
    コメント 1 件
Alpesh Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stools - How many stool does this include. I see a weight of 40 pounds
    コメント
Alpesh Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
shipping - Is there a way to postpone shipping for a few weeks? I close on a new house on Feb 18th
    コメント 1 件
Alpesh Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
storage. - Is there a way to purchase now and not have delivery for another 2 months or so?
    コメント 1 件
Alpesh Patelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
hanging length - A year way to make the cables longer, I have 20ft ceilings and want to use above dining table
    コメント 1 件