34 件の投稿
Allison Coburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where did you get light fixtures? - Hi! Beautiful remodel! Can you please tell me where you got the light fixtures/brand/etc? Thank you!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Allison Coburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light fixture? - Hi, lovely remodel! Can you please tell me where I could find the light fixtures hanging in the kitchen? Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
Allison Coburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me about the rug? - Can you tell me about the rug? I’d Kidd to buy it for my family room. Love your room!
    コメント
Allison Coburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to buy very high-quality custom sofa? - I'm in the market for a chaise sectional sofa and I need very specific dimensions (84" long, 36" seat depth). My last sofa was pu... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Allison Coburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the table! Where is it from? - Hi, can you please tell me where you purchased the table? thanks!
    コメント
Allison Coburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
chair fabric please? - I love this room! Can you please tell me the name of the chair fabric? Thank you!
    コメント
Allison Coburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom tile name please!! - Great bathroom! Same question as other person - can you please tell us the bathroom tile maker/name?
    コメント 1 件
Allison Coburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can you please tell me what hardware you used here? - Can you please tell me the brand and finish (and model, if you know it!) of the hardware you used here? thanks! lovely kitchen!
    コメント
Allison Coburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lovely nook! - Can you please tell me about the chair fabric?
    コメント
Allison Coburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sofa fabric please? Is it stain resistant? - Came across this photo again and have the same question - sofa fabric please??
    コメント
もっと見る...