5 件の投稿
Allison B (zone 6a NWNJ)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garlic seed - Looking to grow garlic for the first time and wondering where is the best place to buy seed cloves?
    コメント 5 件
Allison B (zone 6a NWNJ)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Diagnose my tomatoes - Just the sun gold - so far. Early blight, yes? Other than destroying the affected foliage and spraying copper, anything to be done? It's abo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Allison B (zone 6a NWNJ)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fall garden help - I have never grown a fall garden before, but I saved some space for one this year. I'd like to do spinach, carrots, and cauliflower as a sta... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Allison B (zone 6a NWNJ)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Injured groundhog - So a groundhog Burrowed into my garden this morning and ran into my security guard: a 60-pound pit-boxer mix. Unfortunately, security isn't ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Allison B (zone 6a NWNJ)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unidentified (rodent?) nest - I found a nest in my garden yesterday, presumably created in the last few weeks (since I last took a good look at that area). I wish I'd tak... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件