22 件の投稿
aliya6982さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash options - practical questions - We are designing a secondary kitchen and want to save some money by not using quartz on the backplash. This is my first time choosing a back... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
aliya6982さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen pendant lighting. Single large pendant? - We are looking to switch up the kitchen pendant in our new house. Would you do one large light fixture (eg. lantern style) or a wide fixture... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
aliya6982さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bathroom window treatment - We have a beautiful window in the house we are moving into. Its about 5 feet across. I want to keep it open during the day to take advantage... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
aliya6982さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Favorite SW pinks? - My 3 year old wants a pink bedroom. I want something that pretty but not too in your face.
    コメント 3 件
aliya6982さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window coverings in Master bedroom - Our new master has tricky windows. The roof slopes right in front of them which I think makes the room look smaller. I think that curtains b... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
aliya6982さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Upholstered headboard vs bed - I am having trouble deciding to buy a upholstered headboard that attaches to a metal frame or one that comes as an entire bed unit. For my c... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
aliya6982さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Girl's bathroom inspiration - This is going to be my 3 year old daughter's ensuite. We are thinking about a pale pink wall in her room and are stumped on how to decorate ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
aliya6982さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Powder room paint colour - I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the white in our new home. Any thoughts on paint colours or towel colours? The art isn't mine.
    コメント 1 件
aliya6982さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Family Room Layout help - We have just purchased our forever home and need some advice. The family room is bright and beautiful with some great built ins. We are stru... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
aliya6982さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Partial bathroom makeover advice. So many patterns! - I posted on this bathroom before, but I need more advice. So we are replacing the entire shower due to a leak issue. I'm taking this opportu... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...