10 件の投稿
alitx99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tall wall in living room - need ideas! - Our living room has one very tall wall that is obnoxiously blank because I can't decide what to do. We love quirky art, vibrant colors and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
alitx99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need suggestion for built-in planter (New Braunfels) - Hopefully this isn't a duplicate post- I don't see my original. Hi! I am looking for a few suggestions for our entry beds for our newly comp... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
alitx99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What size is the Malm? - I am trying to find photos that show the scale of the different sizes, so an approximate dimension of the room and/or sofa would really help... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
alitx99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with insulating steel columns - I have a major issue that was not addressed at the design phase of the home (grr): there are square steel columns at several of the corners ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
alitx99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sectional or sofa/loveseat combo? - Ready to order living room furniture for our new home, but I'm having difficulty finding the perfect solution. Layout: Basic dimensions: ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
alitx99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
concrete floor densifier and wax recommendations - we are building a new home and have ground (50 grit and 120 grit) the slab throughout the entire house. we like the natural gray color and ... 続きを読む
    コメント
alitx99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curtains for complicated corner windows - help! - I have read so many helpful suggestions on the forums and now I am hoping for some specific help for the new home we are building. The hom... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
alitx99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet wood - What wood are the cabinets made from?
    コメント 1 件
alitx99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet information - What are the cabinet materials and manufacturer?
    コメント 1 件
alitx99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island dimensions - What are the dimensions of the island?
    コメント 1 件