13 件の投稿
shakerjaebsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
1925 vintage fireplace help - We just removed a cast stone fireplace that was too big and modern for our space. What's left is beautiful, 1925 vintage terra cotta tile. H... 続きを読む
    コメント 50 件
shakerjaebsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vintage fireplace help - We just removed a cast stone fireplace that was too big and modern for our space. What's left is beautiful, 1925 vintage terra cotta tile. H... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
shakerjaebsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Opinions welcome!! Open shelves in kitchen - thinking about painting t - Today is the two year anniversary of moving into our 1925 money pi. . . I mean house :) I love this house, we've had to do a lot more maint... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 32 件
shakerjaebsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vintage Dining Room Chairs Need New Life! Fabric Help Requested. - My vintage, 1930s, dining room chairs are covered with their original leather. Unfortunately, some of the leather is cracking and disintegra... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
shakerjaebsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
As of today, it's been a year since we moved into our house! - Here's a little history of the changes that have been made over the years and this past year!
    コメント 4 件
shakerjaebsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House/Address Number Placement - We are finishing up a complete update/restoration of the exterior of our 1925 home. We've changed it from "crazy clown" (my daughter's descr... 投票する
    コメント 15 件    投票 47 票
shakerjaebsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lookin' for a little mantle help. - I'm not a fan of our fireplace mantle. Our house was built in 1925 and, apparently, there was no mantle. This one was put in sometime around... 続きを読む
    コメント 72 件
shakerjaebsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me the exterior colors used on this beautiful home? - I'm in the process of painting my 87 year old house and I'd like to use very similar colors. My house does not really look like this one, bu... 続きを読む
    コメント
shakerjaebsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Casement Window A/C Unit Problem - We need to put one a/c unit in our daughter's bedroom. Our 87-year-old casement windows are about 46" high. All of the casement window A/C u... 続きを読む
    コメント
shakerjaebsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Film - Has anyone used it? Pros & Cons? - My home was built in 1925 and still has the original metal casement windows. I love how they look without curtains and blinds. However, espe... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
もっと見る...