5 件の投稿
AWさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the wallpaper from? - Like the triangles, and looking for similar wallpaper!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
AWさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What brand is the wallpaper? - My daughter loves the wallpaper. Can you tell me the manufacturer and model? thanks!
    コメント
AWさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What paint brand/colour is used on the cabinet? - The black cabinets.... what colour/brand black? Is it a pure black, or a dark grey? Hard to see from the photo. thanks!
    コメント 4 件
AWさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where are the cutlery drawers? - This is a nice kitchen.... but I don't see any shallow drawers for forks and knives etc. Are these hidden in the larger, deeper drawers?
    コメント
AWさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are Dacor ranges and 'fridges any good? - I was considering Sub Zero and Wolf but I actually don't love that Wolf has so few features (no preheating reminder; no digital display... a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 56 件