6 件の投稿
Aliceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wiring for exterior use - I just purchased 4 lights from you for shipping - can you wire them for outdoor covered use, please?
    コメント 1 件
Aliceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wiring to be mounted outside - Hello. These lights are beautiful and I would like to buy 3 for my porch soffit. Can it be purchased wired for exterior (covered) applicat... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Aliceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can this be used outside on a covered porch? - I think this would look great on our porch - it is covered (on top). Can this light be used outside in a sheltered place?
    コメント 3 件
Aliceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Searching Houzz - Hi there. I really enjoy the weekly emailed "newsletter" with Houzz articles on a variety of topics and renovations. I also use Houzz to s... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Aliceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighting over a kitchen island - potlights or pendants? - I am designing my new kitchen. I didn't want to design my own kitchen, but my designer has semi-quit (too busy to do a full-on project) and... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Aliceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The absence of the vaunted "kitchen triangle" - I see that the appliances and sink are laid out all along the same wall. There is no triangle. Is this the kiss of death or not such a big... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件