5 件の投稿
Alexandra Borowskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Took White Dove 2 SW - So my contractor will only use Sherwin Williams as a paint supplier. From previous research, I know that the color match SW has in their sys... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Alexandra Borowskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Snowbound, WestHighland or Alabaster - I need a white for kitchen cabinets. Walls are SW Agreeable Gray. I got a sample of Incredible White and didn't like it. I do not want a bri... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
Alexandra Borowskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color help - I'm painting my main living areas Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams. I'm thinking of being a bit different and painting my master bedroom SW S... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Alexandra Borowskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Master Bedroom - I am really struggling as to what I want to paint my master bedroom and master bathroom. We will be repainting our whole house. We don't hav... 続きを読む
    コメント
Alexandra Borowskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gas Range looking to purchase - I am shopping for a 30" gas range with convection oven. $3,000 to $3,500 maximum price range. Thought I wanted a Jenn Air but saw they'... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件