12 件の投稿
Aleissia Laidackerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Did you have to seal it with fire retardant? - Did you have to seal it with fire retardant? I just installed a wooden backsplash as well, pine, but am wondering what sealers it needs. Tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Aleissia Laidackerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Did you have to use a fire retardant on your wood backsplash? - I just installed a wooden shiplap backsplash myself like this. And am wondering about it being a fire risk near the stove. Thanks
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Aleissia Laidackerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Aleissia Laidackerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Aleissia Laidackerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Aleissia Laidackerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color/kind of grout is used? - What color/kind of grout is used? Thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Aleissia Laidackerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What stain color is used on the floors? - What stain color is used on the floors?
    コメント 3 件
Aleissia Laidackerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful floors. Can I ask what is the stain used? - Beautiful floors. Can I ask what is the stain used?
    コメント
Aleissia Laidackerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island / Cart - Can I ask where you got the island from? Or is it custom built. Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...