17 件の投稿
Alaina McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - What color are the walls?
    コメント
Alaina McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beds - Could you tell me where the beds came from? I love them...
    コメント
Alaina McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Infinity edge tile - Can you tell me the name of the glass tile on the inifinity edge?
    コメント 1 件
Alaina McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood - Can you tell me exactly what the wood material is around the coping of the pool?
    コメント 3 件
Alaina McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - Could you please tell me the name/brand of this wallpaper? Thank you..
    コメント
Alaina McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the side chairs - Could you tell me where these are from?
    コメント 1 件
Alaina McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - Can you tell me where this wallpaper is from and what it's called?
    コメント
Alaina McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curtain ties - Where can I buy the tie backs for the curtains?
    コメント
Alaina McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shutters - Could you tell me the dimensions for the shutters?
    コメント
Alaina McGrawさんがディスカッションをはじめました
covered patio - What are the dimensions of the covered space surrounding the fireplace?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...