13 件の投稿
Tierra Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plant in Corner - One more question -- Could you please tell me the type of potted plant in the corner? Where can it be purchased? Thanks so much :)
    コメント 2 件
Tierra Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
In LOVE!! - Michael I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely ADORE your work! Every time I find something I like on Houzz, your name is attached ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Tierra Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I purchase the fur throw? - Hi!!! I love your style! Where can I purchase the fur throw? I absolutely LOVE IT!
    コメント
Tierra Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Area Rug - Love the layout! Where can I purchase the area rug?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件
Tierra Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor Lamps - Love the room! Where are the floor lamps from?
    コメント 5 件
Tierra Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Custom Palladian Blue? - Hi!! You stated the color of the kitchen is Palladian Blue; however, the color isn't as "blue" as it would normally be. Did you mix the pain... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Tierra Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color - Hi! What is the color of the paint?
    コメント 6 件
Tierra Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Art - Hi! Where can I find the scripted wall art?
    コメント 2 件
Tierra Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decor - Where did you purchase the clock? I love it!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Tierra Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom Wall Paint - Could you please tell me the color of the paint used for the walls? I love it!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...