6 件の投稿
akarpasovさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for help with roof shingle color - Hello all. I see there are many discussions about choosing roof shingle colors, but I'm still confused about what will work best with my hou... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
akarpasovさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with the back of my builtins - Hello all! Hoping for some help with the back of my builtins in my family room. The builtins are walnut with white backs (same color as my w... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
akarpasovさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Contemporary white color for kitchen cabinets - Hello all. I’m in the process of renovating our kitchen. Our plan is to have primarily white cabinets with walnut (laminate) accents. Our is... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
akarpasovさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help picking floor sealant - Hello, I’m hoping to get some help picking a floor sealant for our red oak floors. There are numerous discussions about this topic here but ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
akarpasovさんがディスカッションをはじめました
modern shoe molding for baseboards - I’m hoping to get help with deciding what type of shoe molding to install with our baseboards. We originally did not want any, but our contr... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
akarpasovさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What does this item come with? - Does this vanity set include the faucet? For the 48" single sink vanity does it come with one mirror? Is there an option to choose a cabinet... 続きを読む
    コメント