15 件の投稿
Lindsey Ellisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do these doors look warped? - I ordered an 8ft slider from jeld-wen and had it installed today. The reflection from the outside looks like a fun house mirror. To me it lo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lindsey Ellisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
1 inch hexagon or 2 inch hexagon in shower for accent wall - I am remodeling my bathroom/shower and I want to do white 3x6 subway tile on two of the walls and then I want to have one accent wall with w... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Lindsey Ellisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - could you possibly tell me where you bought that back splash? thank you in advance!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Lindsey Ellisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Lindsey Ellisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Lindsey Ellisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Headboard - Do you know where that headboard is from? Its beautiful
    コメント 1 件
Lindsey Ellisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop - Is it possible to get the white cabinets with the white counter that comes with the grey cabinets?
    コメント 1 件
Lindsey Ellisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - Do you know the exact brand and color of the backsplash?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Lindsey Ellisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful hardware! - Do you know where you bought the cabinet handles? They are amazing
    コメント 2 件
Lindsey Ellisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Ideas - Need Help :) - We just bought a new house, but the kitchen needs to be completely redone. Any ideas to maximize the space? We are thinking of knocking out ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...