24 件の投稿
aimeekmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Victorian in SoCal - SoCal isn't known for its older homes, much less Victorians. This one has clearly been lovingly maintained and tastefully modernized (IMO).... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 12 件
aimeekmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art Sizing - Again! - I'm back ... last room I need to figure out the artwork in. Sizing of art has been weakness of mine, so I want to make sure this will work b... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
aimeekmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Duvet Cover Help - I'm ready for my winter bedding. I bought a new duvet cover to go with the colors in the bedroom of my new home. But I absolutely hate it.... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
aimeekmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
X-Post Anyone here an Airbnb Host? - I have this in Home Decorating and was suggested to post over here ... I've been considering becoming an Airbnb host. And was wondering if a... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
aimeekmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone here an Airbnb Host? - I'm not sure if this is exactly a fit for this forum, but I've gotten great advice here, so hopefully this is okay. I've been considering be... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
aimeekmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art Glass Wall Decor Over Sofa - I have been struggling with artwork over my sofa. Long discussion on the subject here. The issue is the wall length vs. sofa length, and a... 続きを読む
    コメント 71 件
aimeekmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
X-Post Climbing Vine - 10b/24 - i posted over on the CA Gardening, and was suggested a should post over here for suggestions on climbing roses.. I'm not much of a gardener... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
aimeekmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Climbing Vine - 10b/24 - I'm not much of a gardener, but am doing bit of landscape work in my new home. I am looking to add a few climbing vines on trellises along ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
aimeekmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Artwork Over Sofa - Sizing - I'm totally embarrassed to have another post on my artwork issues. I'm not sure why art is my decorating Achilles heel ...ugh ..... So I h... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 45 件
aimeekmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which Artwork for my Bedroom? - So .. apparently all my decorating angst is about artwork. I could design and buy a $4K custom sofa in 30 minutes, all by myself, but I'm s... 続きを読む
    コメント 49 件
もっと見る...