10 件の投稿
aimeedangerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How easy is it to remove the cover? - I notice in another picture you have taken off the 'roof' that covers this seating area. Is that easy to do? Why is it removed in one of the... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
aimeedangerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the sink! Where did you get it? - This would look great in my art deco bath.
    コメント
aimeedangerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the sink! - Where did you get the sink? Tile?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
aimeedangerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the manufacturer and price of the louvered top? - I live in Portland, OR and this is exactly what we're looking for!
    コメント 1 件
aimeedangerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Replacement shades? - I own this and we recently broke the replacement shade. PLEASE, does anyone know whether we can get a replacement? P.S. I've already checked... 続きを読む
    コメント
aimeedangerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is eating all lower leaves of my vegetables? - I've planted eggplant, broccoli, tomatoes and marigolds, and something is eating all of the lower leaves, making the plants look really 'leg... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
aimeedangerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is stain used on table and chairs? - What is the stain that was used on the table and chairs?
    コメント 1 件
aimeedangerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stain? - What color and brand stain was used here?
    コメント
aimeedangerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stain? - What was the stain color and brand?
    コメント
aimeedangerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the floors? - It's hard to tell what the floors are. Marmoleum?
    コメント