14 件の投稿
Lexi Tarquinioさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Add portico/change window? - Im looking for ideas on adding a portico. i believe the window above would then need to be changed. i really would love a front porch.
    コメント 2 件
Lexi Tarquinioさんがディスカッションをはじめました
More grass - New mulch bed - We would like to get rid of most of this mulch. It is not family friendly, as our kids cant help but walk through. where should i start mu... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Lexi Tarquinioさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Two story Addition??? - Assuming that I have hundreds of thousands of extra dollars sitting around...is it POSSIBLE to do an addition that would give me a street le... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Lexi Tarquinioさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop Choice?? - Hi, I was hoping to get some advice on choice of countertop for our kitchen project. We have a marble tiled floor in our entry. This floor... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
Lexi Tarquinioさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone with Photoshop willing to help? - I’ve been looking for an app on the iPhone to try and do this myself, but I am seriously coming up short! I really would love to change the... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Lexi Tarquinioさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior - windows/door/paint - Considering going with the new trend of black windows...but with this would come with a myriad of changes. Our windows are about 25 years ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Lexi Tarquinioさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior/Exterior Door Handles - Can someone please tell me the official name for this kind of handle? Looking for a bronze replacement. Thank you!!
    コメント 1 件
Lexi Tarquinioさんがディスカッションをはじめました
interior/exterior Door Handles - Hello. Can someone please tell me the name for these handles? We are replacing and going all bronze but I am having a very difficult tim... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lexi Tarquinioさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Treatments - Hi all! Looking for some help on ideas for window treatments. Our formal living room is sort of a playroom right now but will eventually g... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Lexi Tarquinioさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior - My husband likes this home for the location and price. I hate the exterior! What could be done to spruce up this house??
    コメント 10 件
もっと見る...