36 件の投稿
Elina Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking backsplash !! - There are 5 unique backsplash options. Which number do you like best?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 70 件
Elina Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior curb appeal + paint colors - Looking for suggestions on exterior paint colors
    コメント 10 件
Elina Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Boring wall above couch / Murphy bed combo - This small room has a custom built-in Murphy bed and a small couch that appears to be custom built to fit underneath (when the bed is opened... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Elina Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! No curb appeal, no front door - Help with curb appeal! The front door is on the left side of the house. How do we make this look nicer?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
Elina Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
which grout color looks best in this kitchen? - You may have to zoom in... There 3 small backsplash pieces with grout filled in... sitting on top of the counter. 投票する
    コメント 5 件    投票 18 票
Elina Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How long should my kitchen cabinet handles be? - I need advice on long the handles / drawer pulls should be on my new kitchen cabinets. Also can’t figure out what to do about the bottom c... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
Elina Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need chandelier for this kitchen island - looking for any recommendations for island lighting/ chandelier and also backsplash suggestions.
    コメント 12 件
Elina Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bedroom (work in progress) - I think I've made some progress on my master bedroom and just want to do a sanity check before I keep going in this direction. What do you... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 21 件
Elina Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cracked plastic on shower door? How to replace? - Hey guys! Please pardon my ignorance on the topic. My house didn't come with a how-to-fix manual. The plastic liner piece on the bottom ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Elina Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I buy this chaise for bedroom? - Quick question this time... Should I buy this white chaise for the corner of my bedroom? I think I would want it to go in the corner where ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...