6 件の投稿
agt05さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need BM grey paint recommendation that works with green - We are removing half a wall from our kitchen into our dining room and I need to pick paint colors. Our dining room is currently Benjamin Moo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
agt05さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New quay vs. White fantasy quartzite with white cabinets/slate floors - We are debating between White Fantasy quartzite (my favorite) and Cambria New Quay for our remodel. We will have pure white cabinets and our... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
agt05さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendant light or recessed light over sink -- our demo picture
    コメント
agt05さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendant light or recessed light over sink near small window? - We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel and I always thought I would add a single pendant light over our small kitchen window above the si... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
agt05さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quartzite as a counter choice with young kids - We are on the verge of choosing a quartzite for our kitchen remodel countertop. We found one that I love but am getting cold feet about havi... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
agt05さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件