6 件の投稿
agrifoliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What sort of tiles are these? Terra cotta? - Could anyone tell me anything about the kind of tiles these are? All three appear to be of a similar material. Might the herringbone porti... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
agrifoliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What tree is this? - Location is Pasadena, CA
    コメント 7 件
agrifoliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mystery tree at Disney California Adventure - Wondering what this pretty ~25-ft tree is. Leaves are reminiscent of Rhus, but I don't believe Rhus grow that tall. It's planted in a low... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
agrifoliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is this low, white flowering plant? - At first I thought common yarrow, but it seems a bit short for that. This is in San Marino, CA, Sunset zone 21.
    コメント 7 件
agrifoliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Powdery residue on olives - I have several Little Ollie dwarf olives in pots that have developed a whitish, powdery coating on the leaves. Trying to figure out what it ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
agrifoliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which of these fruit trees is best for filtered sun? Sunset zone 21 - There's a spot in my yard that gets about 50% filtered sun almost all day, and no direct sun. I have fig, tangerine, yuzu and loquat availab... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件