5 件の投稿
Agatha Jayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Shelves - Love this look - what material are the shelf and base units made of? Guessing they are weather-proof? Look forward to hearing, thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Agatha Jayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Worktop material - Hello, please could you tell me what this worktop material is? Many thanks
    コメント
Agatha Jayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Kitchen Layout Help Needed, Please! - Hello helpful Houzzers :) We are looking to install a new kitchen in this space and I need some help! I would be very glad to hear what ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Agatha Jayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower Screen - Please could you tell me the supplier of this shower door/screen? I am looking for one exactly like this. Many thanks in advance!
    コメント
Agatha Jayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decorating a dark bedroom in dark colour? - I have recently moved into a new house and have a new bedroom to decorate which has a south facing window. It doesn't get much sunlight, and... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 26 件